It is possible to make crackers at home
It is fast,cheap and healthy
Here is how:
- 4 cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup butter or olive oil
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- Rosemary,oregano or any other herb or any other seasoning as desired
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and butter or oil until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- If you are adding herbs or seasonings mix with the dry ingredients.
- Add the milk and knead to form a ball. Roll out paper thin on a floured surface.
- Cut the dough into squares (with a pizza wheel if available)
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and prick with fork.
- Sprinkle with salt (or cracked pepper) and herbs.
- Bake at 160 C about 20 minutes until golden brown.
The recipe belongs to The Oasis Hanoi’s FB page